GE Water & Process and Technology GE’s experience in the research and development of water treatment processes and hands-on operation of plants is unparalleled. Our On-Point SM Water Services is your one-stop solution for water-treatment needs.
Water & Process Equipment:
High-performance equipment solutions from GE help you achieve business goals, meet critical water needs, and cope with scarce water resources. Our cost-effective treatments systems help boost your profits by producing consistent product quality, operating reliably, optimizing critical systems, and capturing and separating valuable products.
- Remove down to 20 micron
- Backwash when 10 psi differential
- Ideal for well water
- PLC Based
- Online digital Flow measurement
- Backwashing through multiport valves
- Service/Standby systems
- Carbon steel / FRP vessels
- Single compact multifunctional Tank: Break, UF Backwash, UF CIP, RO CIP.
- Integrated control with single Allen Bradley PLC
- HMI (Ethernet communications)
- RO permeate flush on shutdown
- UF backwash/CIP pump, RO feed pump (Mounted on the tank skid), RO High pressure pump (mounted on filtration skid)
- UL/cUL Electrical Panel
- Brackish water
- Sea water Desalination
- PLC system
- High Quality SS316 pump
- CIP system
- Desal Membranes
MK-3 E-Cell stacks are electrodeionization (EDI) stacks which use electrical current to de-ionize and polish reverse osmosis (RO) permeate water. The product water for the MK-3 is at an Ultrapure level required in today’s most demanding applications.
E-Cell MK-3 is designed to:
•Provide Ultrapure Water for industrial applications including Power, Semiconductor, and general Industry.
•Produce Mixed Bed quality water on a continuous basis.
•Require no caustic or acid for regeneration of mixed bed resin within the stack.
•Be leak free, guaranteed.
•Eliminate brine injection and concentrate recirculation, simplifying system design.
Typical Applications •Semiconductor
•Power Generation (NOx, Boiler Feed)
Quality Assurance •CE, UL & CSA marked
•Manufactured in a ISO 9001:2000 facility
- High salt rejection
- Low energy
- Brackish water
- Sea water
- High saline water
- Ultrafiltration membrane
- Nanofiltration membrane
- The Hytrex depth filter family is an exceptional value for general applications where long life and high purity
- Low change-out frequency are required. Produced through GE patented melt blown microfiber technology.
- Hytrex family is a 100% pure polypropylene depth filter (including adapters) with exceptional dirt-holding capacity.
Its true-graded density filter matrix (lower density at the surface of the filter with progressively higher density toward the center) captures particles throughout the entire filter depth. This translates to longer life and fewer
change-outs than existing string-wound or resin-bonded filters.