GE Waukesha, Wisconsin, USAIntroduction
Waukesha engines are hard at work powering the world’s energy infrastructure – driving compressors in gas-gathering, processing and transmission operations and providing electrical power for industries, rugged oil and gas fields in remote corners of the globe. Meeting the needs of today’s energy-hungry world with clean, efficient power requires knowledgeable, trustworthy partners at every point along the energy supply chain.
GE Waukesha gas engines business is a recognized leader in the industry for:
- Genset Ranges from 230kWe to 3605kWe
- Specially designed for rough high ambient Conditions.
- Reliable, Rugged and High Endurance
- Fuel Flexibility (Higher BTU Fuel Capability)
- Low Maintenance
- Low Lifecycle Cost
- State of the art – Low Emissions
- Improved Thermal Efficiency
- Longer Maintenance Intervals
- Manufacturer’s Warranty
GE Waukesha Channel Partner in Pakistan – Orient Energy Systems Pvt Ltd.
Orient Energy Systems (Pvt.) Ltd. is the Channel Partner of GE Waukesha – one of the leading names in gas engines manufacturing. In Pakistan, there are more than 1,000 Waukesha gas generator sets running in all type of industries, oil and gas sectors and enjoying following key benefits:
- Strong and committed Sales team
- Equipped with designing and project management software systems
- Well-equipped workshops and trained engineers
- 24/7 back support at your doorstep
- Availability of complete range of spare parts
Designed for a demanding industry and backed by more than a century of engine building experience, a Waukesha engine is a sound investment that provides peace-of-mind through multiple benefits.
VGF Gas Enginators (230 kWe to 685 kWe)*
- GE’s Waukesha VGF generator sets offer a compact, fuel flexible package delivering exceptional performance in prime power, cogeneration, peak shaving and stand-by power applications.
- High speed operation results in low fuel consumption – more gas for compression.
- Hot fuels capability delivers full power – no need for complex fuel treatment.
VHP Gas Enginators (540 kWe to 1460 kWe)*
- GE’s Waukesha VHP generator sets are built for efficiency, durability and longevity providing reliable power for continuous and intermitted power application.
- Hot fuel tolerant.
- Low emission across varying applications
- High altitude capability available.
275GL + Gas Enginators (2705 kWe to 3605 kWe)*
- Designed to demanding specifications of the gas compression industry, GE’s Waukesha 275GL+ Enginator is the right choice for rugged oilfield power generation and associated gas application.
- A unique combination of robust construction and innovative technology, the 275GL+ lean-burn engine delivers best-in-class fuel flexibility, power output and emissions for unmatched performance.
- More power, greater efficiency and lower emissions.
- Application flexibility from 600 to 2300 BT producing more power on more fuels.
- High horsepower for field gas compression or power generation.
*Rating is based on 0.8pf and alternator efficiency as per ISO standard reference conditions @ 50Hz.
|Genset Model||Remote Radiator Cooling||Engines Only|
|275GL+ Series (50 Hz, 1000 RPM)|
|16V 275GL+||3.3/6.6/11kV||3605||16V 275GL+||3729|
|12V 275GL+||3.3/6.6/11kV||2705||12V 275GL+||2796|
|275VHP Series (50 Hz, 1000 RPM)|
|VHP7100GSI/GSID S4||400V||875||L7042GSI S4||920|
|275VGF Series (50 Hz, 1500 RPM)||VGF48GL/GLD||400V||685||P48GL||730|
|For more information about GE Waukesha gas engines, please visit: www.ge-distributedpower.com|
- Natural Gas
- Coke Gas
- Associated Gas
- Landfill Gas
- Bio Gas
- Coal Mine
- Sewage Gas
- Wood Gas
- Field Gas
- HD-5 Quality Propane Gas
- Digestor Gas
With ‘round the clock’ services and internationally trained service engineers along with well-equipped workshops and spare parts inventory, we excel at catering to urgent needs of our customers.
- ISO 9001