Quality, Health, Safety and Environment (QHSE) Policy
Orient Energy Systems (PVT) Limited is one of the leading multinational engineering company distributing internationally recognized power generation and industrial solutions and services.
• We are committed to protect the health and safety of all people involved with our activities and thus achieving a safe and incident free workplace, with high standards of environmental responsibility and pollution prevention.
• We provide a high quality service to meet the expectations of our employees, customers and stakeholders by delivering outstanding performance, utilizing competent personnel by operating efficiently and developing a culture for innovation, error prevention and teamwork.
• We continuously improve our business processes while meeting or exceeding legal or regulatory requirements and appropriate international standards.
• We expect an absolute commitment from everyone involved in our work activities to take responsibility and be accountable for ensuring compliance with this policy, our QHSE management systems and current legislation.
• We conduct periodic audit and risk assessment of its activities, product and process, for setting and reviewing of objectives and targets to provide assurance to improve QHSE management system and loss control.
• We encourage contractors working on its behalf to also apply equivalent Quality, Health, Safety and Environment standards.
Chief Executive Officer (CEO)